| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories in January is severely cold at -25 °C (-13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -20 °C (-4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -30 °C (-22 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with snow at times. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of water falls across an average of 10 days.
- In January the heavens above Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories are really dreary having on average only 1:58 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 6:03 long and the longest day is 7:51 long with an average length of 6:50.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) WNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SW