| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories in June is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories is very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:11 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 18:18 long and the longest day is 18:52 long with an average length of 18:43.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) WNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SW