| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories in March is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with some snow. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of H2O is deposited during on average 9 days.
- In March the skies in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:23 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) WNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SW