| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories in November is very cold at -11.5 °C (11.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15 °C (5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water is released during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories is dismal with on balance just 1:27 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:29 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 7:29.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) WNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SW