| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories in October is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with sleet or snow now and again. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of H2O is released across on average 11 days.
- In October the heavens above Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories are gloomy with on balance a trifling 2:46 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:04.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) WNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SW