| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories in September is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is released during an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories are a little dull having on average a modest 4:17 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 8:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) WNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SW